- Overall 9 1/4" (4 1/8" x 2 3/8" triangle face)
- High Nickel Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
No kitchen is complete without the Rada Serrated Pie Server, the premier kitchen utensil for serving your favorite desserts.
This stainless steel pie server is designed with a wide, serrated edge that makes it ideal for cutting and serving delectable desserts. Pies, round cakes, and other desserts are a snap to handle with this cutter pie server. The serrated pie server is also a must for serving pizza and quiches.
Our customers agree that this is the best pie server they have ever used.
“This pie server is just another A+ item from Rada! I purchased it online, along with four other spatula-type items, after seeing them at a local craft show,” said one customer. “The serrated edge makes the server ideal for cutting the pie, and the size of the server is perfect for serving normal sized pieces. The angle at which the blade meets the handle is excellent and allows one to manipulate the server quite easily.”
“After going through bunches of pie servers and never finding one that did the job I was very pleased to find this with the Rada knives, wish I had known about it sooner! Just another reason to love Rada!” raved another customer.
“This is exactly the tool I was hoping for when I purchased it,” wrote a thrilled customer in a 5-star Amazon review. “Excellent size and perfect shape for my application.”
Rada Cutlery has been providing superior knives and kitchen utensils since 1948. Countless non-profit fundraisers, owner-operated stores and event sellers have ensured that Rada products have been used in millions of homes, where they’ve become beloved by Americans for their unparalleled quality and great value. Best of all, everything we sell is proudly made in the USA!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.