- Blade 3 3/8" / Overall 6 7/8"
- High Nickel Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada Party Spreader is the best possible tool for an array of tasks that involve spreading.
This stainless steel spreader
features a 3 3/8’s-inch blade designed specifically for spreading. It’s perfect for cheeseballs, cracker spreads, dips, frosting, jams, yogurt, or any food that you might want to distribute to another. The blade features a sturdy, non-flexing face for easy spreading, while its small serrations making cutting through harder spreads and various other foods a snap.
Our customers agree that the Rada Party Spreader is one of the best kitchen utensils available.
“Great - as are all Rada knives. Highly recommend this spreader and all Rada knives. If you can use a product, order it. They are beautiful and very functional. Best knives I have ever used. Better than high priced knives anywhere!” raved a Party Spreader user in a 5-star Amazon review.
Rada Cutlery has manufactured knives and kitchen products since 1948. Each year countless fundraisers sell Rada Knives and other cooking items in order to raise funds for worthy causes (and earn 40% profit on their sales). Fundraisers are often a huge success thanks to Rada’s products, which combine superior quality with a great value. Every year, money raised by selling Rada goes to schools, churches, charities, hospitals, civic organizations, sports teams, and more!
Rada Cutlery is proudly manufactured in the USA. Our products are assembled with American workmanship and raw materials, and come with a Lifetime Guarantee! Go to the Rada Cutlery Shopify site to view all the items cooks say are the best and have loved using in their kitchens for over 65 years!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.