- Overall 7 1/2" (2" x 1 7/8" face)
- High Nickel Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada Mini Server is a small utensil that will play a big role in your kitchen.
This small spatula is composed of high-quality stainless steel and is supported with a sturdy ridge for added stability. It features an angled face that makes it perfect for serving from casserole pans or cake sheets, and it does an incomparable job serving bars, brownies, cakes, cobblers, pies, and more!
Our customers agree that the Mini Server is the best spatula they’ve had the good fortune to use.
“At our bakery we make all sorts of goodies and one of them is brownies. Since we are commercial, durability is a must,” said one customer. “The handle feels nice and strong and the metal doesn't feel flimsy either. It works especially great for lifting our fudge brownies from the pan and onto their wrappers. Very happy with my purchase.”
“This is a very handy item to have. It is the perfect size to serve brownies & such. I highly recommend it!” raved another Mini Server user.
“This is a nice little server; well made. It is the perfect size for brownies, etc. And, best of all, it's made in the United States!” pointed out another reviewer in a 5-star Amazon review.
Rada Cutlery has been manufacturing the nation’s finest cutlery and kitchen utensils since 1948. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, we manufacture our cutlery and utensils to standards that are exceptionally high, but since we sell directly, we are able to provide them at a remarkable value.
The Rada Mini Server, like all Rada cutlery and utensils, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.
All Rada utensils are backed by the Rada Garuntee