- Blade 3 1/4" / Overall 7 1/8"
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Heavy Duty Paring knife is one of our longer paring knives, one ideally suited for a wide range of kitchen tasks.
Featuring a 3 ¼-inch blade, the Heavy Duty Paring knife is great for cutting, slicing, and coring fruits and vegetables. Its handle is slightly longer than other paring knives, meaning that you have superior leverage when cutting an array of foods, making cutting and slicing tasks as simple as can be.
The extra control afforded by the Heavy Duty Paring means that it is your go-to knife for cutting larger foods, such as cucumbers or potatoes, while its stainless steel blade also makes quick work of small and medium items, too, such as apples, onions, or strawberries. It’s even useful for preparing and trimming meats such as chicken breasts! This large paring knife is one of the most useful and commonly used tools in the kitchen of anyone who owns it.
Our customers agree that the Heavy Duty Paring is an essential part of any cook’s kitchen.
“Best knife I have ever owned,” raved one Heavy Duty Paring user. “I am now buying ONLY Rada products for my kitchen!”
“This is a great paring knife. Cuts everything,” said another satisfied customer.
“This may be the best paring knife I have ever had. This knife is well-balanced, sharp and able to handle even chicken bones,” raved another customer in a 5-star Amazon review.
The Heavy Duty Paring knife, like all Rada products, is 100% manufactured in the USA.
Search Terms: heavy duty paring knife; Rada paring knife; big paring knife; large paring knife; curved blade knife.
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.