- Granny Paring, Peeling Paring, Regular Paring, Serrated Regular Paring, Heavy Duty Paring, Super Parer
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
Rada’s All-Star Paring Gift Set offers the complete lineup of Rada’s wildly popular paring knives. This kitchen knife set makes the perfect gift for birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, and so much more!
First up is the Granny Paring, the smallest knife produced at Rada. It features a small, reverse-curve blade that makes it ideal for tasks that require finesse, such as slicing strawberries.
The Peeling Paring has a small blade that is often used for items that are being held while cut. It is best-suited for small or medium tasks such as peeling apples or preparing garnishes.
Rada’s Regular Paring is the company’s best-selling knife, and with good reason. It features a 3 ¼-inch blade ideal for everyday uses, such as trimming skin from a chicken or dicing an onion.
The Serrated Paring is similar to the Regular Paring, but designed for those who like to cut in a saw-like manner. It’s great at cutting tougher foods such as asparagus, carrots, and rhubarb.
Then there’s the Heavy Duty Paring, which has a slightly larger handle that provides more leverage when cutting. It works great on larger fruits and vegetables such as cucumbers and potatoes. Last and certainly not least is the Super Parer, Rada’s largest paring knife. Its size and 4-inch blade mean that it is your ideal paring knife when you need to cut a large item such as a whole chicken.
All products in Rada’s All-Star Paring Gift Set are made in the USA and backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee.
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.