- Super Parer, Cook's Utility
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Cook’s Choice Gift Set offers two of Rada’s best products, each designed to be indispensable to any chef or home cook.
It features the Cook’s Utility Knife, which features a razor-sharp, medium-sized blade. Although substantial enough for any large cutting task, it’s small enough to be handled like a paring knife, allowing for unmatched versatility when preparing virtually any meal
Then there’s the Super Parer, Rada’s largest paring knife. Its 4-inch blade is ideal for cutting bigger foods such as a whole chicken, as well as large quantities of fruits and vegetables.
The Cook’s Utility Knife and the Super Parer are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. That way you can buy, gift, and use the Cook’s Choice Gift Set with confidence!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.