- Blade 7" / Overall 11 3/8"
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
They say a classic never dies, and the Rada Slicer knife is proof. One of the three original knives produced by Rada Mfg. Co., it has been America’s go-to blade for slicing an array of meats for over 60 years.
This meat slicer’s 7-inch blade is made of surgical-quality, high-carbon stainless steel. It’s also hand-sharpened for a razor-sharp edge, meaning that it will easily slice a Thanksgiving turkey, succulent pork loin, juicy roast, or a decadent prime rib. Whenever you have a centerpiece meat that needs perfect cuts to be served to friends and family, you won’t find a better slicer knife.
But the Slicer isn’t just ideal for meat. It’s equally handy when preparing larger fruits and vegetables, such as cantaloupe, melon and cabbage.
Customers have been raving about the Rada Slicer knife, particularly its high quality and great value.
“These are the best knives I have ever owned. They are extremely sharp and durable,” said one happy customer of the Slicer.
“Love my Rada knives!” said another. “This works very nicely on roasts or fowl. I have many Rada pieces and am collecting even more!”
“The slicer knife lives up to its name; it slices everything perfectly. A must have in any kitchen,” said one user in a 5-star Amazon review.
One can buy the Slicer with confidence, as it is proudly made in the USA, ensuring both American ingenuity and workmanship. It also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning that this Slicer will be present to help prepare wonderful meals for years to come!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.